By M. Feil
Read Online or Download Global Governance and Corporate Responsibility in Conflict Zones (Global Issues) PDF
Best war & peace books
Whereas the Islamic Republic has hired numerous innovations to mitigate the worst excesses of inter-ethnic stress whereas nonetheless securing a Shi'a ruled "Persian hegemony," the systematic forget of ethnic teams by way of either the Islamic Republic and its predecessor regime has led to the politicization of ethnic id in Iran.
For a very long time Russia’s place as a key international strength participant has greater Moscow’s foreign fiscal and political effect when inflicting main issue among different states afraid of changing into too depending on Russia as an strength provider. the worldwide monetary problem shook this validated photo of Russia as an necessary power superpower, resistant to adverse exterior impacts and published the whole volume of Russia’s dependence on oil and gasoline for financial and political impact.
More and more humanitarian NGOs function within the context of armed conflicts the place the safety hazards are larger than in contexts of average catastrophe. operating in Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Pakistan and Sri Lanka is especially harmful for humanitarians. This existential probability impacts the actual lifestyles of reduction employees and the implementation of humanitarian courses, and the center ideals of humanitarians and the underlying rules of humanitarian motion.
‘Track international relations and Jerusalem’ is the 1st in a chain of 3 books which jointly current the paintings of the Jerusalem previous urban Initiative, or JOCI, a big Canadian-led music diplomatic attempt, undertaken among 2003 and 2014. JOCI’s raison d’être was once to discover sustainable governance ideas for the outdated urban of Jerusalem, arguably the main delicate and intractable of the ultimate prestige matters dividing Palestinians and Israelis.
- Climate Change and Armed Conflict: Hot and Cold Wars (Routledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution)
- Grassroots Pacifism in Post-War Japan: The Rebirth of a Nation (Sheffield Centre for Japanese Studies/Routledge Series)
- Peacebuilding and Friction: Global and Local Encounters in Post Conflict-Societies (Routledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution)
- Partners in Peace: Discourses and Practices of Civil-Society Peacebuilding (Non-State Actors in International Law, Politics and Governance Series)
- EU Foreign Policy and Crisis Management Operations: Power, purpose and domestic politics (Routledge Studies in European Security and Strategy)
- Italian Military Operations Abroad: Just Don't Call it War
Additional info for Global Governance and Corporate Responsibility in Conflict Zones (Global Issues)