By Emmanuel Wekem Kotia,H. E. Dr Mohamed Ibn Chambas
Read or Download Ghana Armed Forces in Lebanon and Liberia Peace Operations (Conflict and Security in the Developing World) PDF
Best war & peace books
Whereas the Islamic Republic has hired a variety of concepts to mitigate the worst excesses of inter-ethnic rigidity whereas nonetheless securing a Shi'a ruled "Persian hegemony," the systematic overlook of ethnic teams by means of either the Islamic Republic and its predecessor regime has led to the politicization of ethnic id in Iran.
For a very long time Russia’s place as a key international power participant has more suitable Moscow’s overseas fiscal and political impression while inflicting hindrance among different states petrified of turning into too depending on Russia as an power provider. the worldwide monetary trouble shook this verified photo of Russia as an essential strength superpower, resistant to damaging exterior impacts and printed the whole quantity of Russia’s dependence on oil and gasoline for financial and political effect.
More and more humanitarian NGOs function within the context of armed conflicts the place the safety dangers are greater than in contexts of usual catastrophe. operating in Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Pakistan and Sri Lanka is especially harmful for humanitarians. This existential risk impacts the actual lifestyles of reduction staff and the implementation of humanitarian courses, and the center ideals of humanitarians and the underlying ideas of humanitarian motion.
‘Track international relations and Jerusalem’ is the 1st in a sequence of 3 books which jointly current the paintings of the Jerusalem outdated urban Initiative, or JOCI, a huge Canadian-led song diplomatic attempt, undertaken among 2003 and 2014. JOCI’s raison d’être used to be to discover sustainable governance recommendations for the outdated urban of Jerusalem, arguably the main delicate and intractable of the ultimate prestige matters dividing Palestinians and Israelis.
- International Organizations and The Rise of ISIL: Global Responses to Human Security Threats (Global Politics and the Responsibility to Protect)
- Global Governance and Corporate Responsibility in Conflict Zones (Global Issues)
- Legitimacy and the Use of Armed Force: Stability Missions in the Post-Cold War Era (Contemporary Security Studies)
- United Nations Peacekeeping Challenge: The Importance of the Integrated Approach (Global Security in a Changing World)
- Somali Piracy: A Criminological Perspective
- Post-Conflict Studies: An Interdisciplinary Approach (Routledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution)
Additional resources for Ghana Armed Forces in Lebanon and Liberia Peace Operations (Conflict and Security in the Developing World)