By Patrick H. Armstrong,Geoffrey Martin
Read Online or Download Geographers: Biobibliographical Studies, Volume 23: v. 23 PDF
Similar publishing & books books
Assembly the prevailing desire for a source on Spanish violin and viola track, this advisor presents the trainer and performer with details on nearly three hundred works for violin and viola in solo, with piano, and with orchestra. The annotated entries supply useful details in regards to point of hassle, musical language, and length and variety of events.
The only most crucial quantity for someone attracted to the Civil battle to possess and seek advice. (From the foreword by way of James M. McPherson) the 1st advisor to Civil struggle literature to seem in approximately 30 years, this ebook presents the main complete, up to date, and informative survey and research of the large physique of Civil conflict literature.
This e-book presents historians and genealogists with a one-stop advisor to each Civil War–related manuscript assortment kept in Georgia’s many repositories. With this advisor in hand, researchers will not spend numerous hours pouring via on-line catalogs, emailing archivists, and thinking about in the event that they have exhausted each lead of their pursuit of firsthand information regarding the warfare and the reviews of these who lived via and have been impacted through it.
Aid your library leverage possibilities within the well known home made publishing flow by means of following this guide's procedure for growing and generating books. • deals librarians a extensive assessment of self-publishing and exhibits them how they could develop into a part of the method• positive aspects interviews with library pros skilled with self-publishing• Expands and strengthens the position of the library as a publishing heart• comprises functional recommendation for purchasing begun in self-publishing• Describes publishing possibilities for either librarians and buyers
- Black Populism in the United States: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Afro-American and African Studies)
- Research and Publishing in Neurosurgery (Acta Neurochirurgica Supplement)
- Digital Transformation in Journalism and News Media: Media Management, Media Convergence and Globalization (Media Business and Innovation)
- A Guide to the Literature on Semirings and their Applications in Mathematics and Information Sciences: With Complete Bibliography
- A Bibliography of Articles on Armenian Studies in Western Journals, 1869-1995 (Caucasus World)
Extra info for Geographers: Biobibliographical Studies, Volume 23: v. 23