By Swarup Bhunia,Sandip Ray,Susmita Sur-Kolay
This publication is ready safety in embedded structures and it presents an authoritative connection with all facets of defense in system-on-chip (SoC) designs. The authors talk about concerns starting from safety requisites in SoC designs, definition of architectures and layout offerings to implement and validate defense guidelines, and trade-offs and conflicts related to safeguard, performance, and debug requisites. insurance additionally contains case reviews from the “trenches” of present commercial perform in layout, implementation, and validation of security-critical embedded systems.
- Provides an authoritative reference and precis of the present state of the art in safeguard for embedded platforms, IPs and SoC designs;
- Takes a "cross-cutting" view of protection that interacts with various layout and validation elements akin to structure, implementation, verification, and debug, each one imposing particular trade-offs;
- Includes high-level review, targeted research on implementation, and suitable case experiences on design/verification/debug concerns on the topic of IP/SoC security.
Read Online or Download Fundamentals of IP and SoC Security: Design, Verification, and Debug PDF
Best systems architecture books
This can be either a pragmatic and theoretical advisor detailing the way to installation a winning ProVision® process, utilizing a few actual company instances alongside the way in which. not like different structure books, the technique is holistic - it appears on the entire lifecycle of creating a enterprise case, via to utilizing the product.
This publication describes how engineers could make optimal use of the 2 commonplace analysis/design instruments, SystemC and SystemC-AMS. The authors use a system-level layout process, emphasizing how SystemC and SystemC-AMS beneficial properties will be exploited such a lot successfully to analyze/understand a given digital process and discover the layout house.
This booklet is vital studying for these wishing to acquire a structures standpoint and a large view at the historical past, functionality and alertness of the newest advancements in HSPA within the context of the calls for on today’s cellular broadband units and networks. It takes the reader backstage of 3GPP and offers an simply obtainable figuring out of the elemental ideas, the newest steps within the standard’s evolution, and the motivations at the back of the advance of standardized gains.
This e-book introduces a brand new point of abstraction that closes the distance among the textual specification of embedded platforms and the executable version on the digital approach point (ESL). Readers can be enabled to function at this new, Formal Specification point (FSL), utilizing types which not just permit major verification initiatives during this early level of the layout movement, but additionally may be extracted semi-automatically from the textual specification in an interactive demeanour.
- Coding Approaches to Fault Tolerance in Combinational and Dynamic Systems (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Architectures for Baseband Signal Processing
Extra info for Fundamentals of IP and SoC Security: Design, Verification, and Debug