By Libor Klimek
This booklet examines the eu arrest warrant as a profitable and potent software for judicial co-operation in legal issues within the eu Union. supplying finished content material and mixing theoretical and useful features, it covers the entire significant concerns surrounding the eu arrest warrant. The booklet analyses its genesis, major positive aspects, give up process, case legislation, implementation and the most recent advancements. rather than focusing completely on a legal legislation process, it additionally considers the topic from the viewpoint of eu Union legislation and constitutional law.
Read or Download European Arrest Warrant PDF
Best perspectives on law books
An in-depth examine, initially released in 2006, of the careers and roles of judges in France, Germany, Spain, Sweden and England, this booklet relies on unique language fabrics and investigations of judges and judicial associations in every one nation. at the foundation of those designated case reviews, the ebook indicates components that form the nature of the judiciary in several international locations, targeting matters similar to women's careers and the connection among judicial careers and politics.
Severe criminal geography is practised by means of more and more students in a number of disciplines, however it has no longer had the good thing about an overarching theoretical framework that would triumph over its presently quite advert hoc personality. The Spatial, the felony and the Pragmatics of World-Making treatments this example.
MacCormick's `Institutions of legislations' is the end result of a lifetime's paintings in criminal concept by way of one of many world's most beneficial felony theorists. that includes a magnificent selection of contributions from recognized felony theorists from worldwide, all of whom are conversant in MacCormick’s paintings, this assortment presents a leading edge account of the book’s value.
This publication bargains with the carrier’s legal responsibility for deck shipment within the Nordic nations and England as nation events of the Hague-Visby principles. The comparative procedure serves to demonstrate largely differing tools of facing, first, the exclusion of convinced deck shipment from the scope of the Hague-Visby ideas and, moment, the place now not excluded, the foundations failure to incorporate a different deck shipment legal responsibility regime.
- Market Integration Through Data Protection: An Analysis of the Insurance and Financial Industries in the EU (Law, Governance and Technology Series)
- Regional Autonomy, Cultural Diversity and Differentiated Territorial Government: The Case of Tibet – Chinese and Comparative Perspectives (Law, Development and Globalization)
- The Control of People Smuggling and Trafficking in the EU: Experiences from the UK and Italy (Law and Migration)
- Knowledge, Technology and Law (Law, Science and Society)
- Science and Technology in International Economic Law: Balancing Competing Interests (Routledge Research in International Economic Law)
Additional info for European Arrest Warrant