By Debra C. Sellon,Maureen Long,Debra C. Sellon DVM PhD DACVIM,Maureen Long DVM PhD DACVIM
- Full-color pictures and illustrations supply transparent, exact representations of the scientific visual appeal of infectious diseases.
- Features the newest info at the worldwide chance of newly emergent ailments equivalent to African Horse Sickness.
- Includes a entire part at the prevention and keep watch over of infectious diseases.
- More than 60 professional individuals proportion their wisdom and services in equine infectious disease.
- A better half CD-ROM, packaged with the publication, contains whole references associated with PubMed.
Read Online or Download Equine Infectious Diseases E-Book PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
Notes on Veterinary Ophthalmology is a great addition to an exhilarating new sequence that's particularly designed, utilizing an obtainable note-based sort, to supply speedy and simple entry to updated medical and diagnostic details. Veterinary ophthalmology has improved significantly during the last few years.
What constitutes animal welfare? With animals getting used for companionship, carrier, examine, nutrients, fiber, and by-products, animal welfare is a subject of significant curiosity and value to society. because the world’s inhabitants maintains to extend, an immense problem for society is the upkeep of a powerful and plausible foodstuff method, that is associated with the healthiness and luxury of foodstuff animals.
The fourth variation of the textbook Herpetology covers the elemental biology of amphibians and reptiles, with updates in approximately each conceptual sector. not just does it function an outstanding beginning for contemporary herpetology classes, however it is usually proper to classes in ecology, habit, evolution, systematics, and morphology.
Più di 60 technique sono spiegate dettagliatamente grazie a una ricchissima iconografia: 900 immagini tra foto e disegni. consistent with ogni tecnica l’autore fornisce i consigli e gli accorgimenti according to evitare gli errori più comuni e le possibili complicanze. Una guida pratica che in questa seconda edizione è stata arricchita da nuove approach diagnostiche e terapeutiche fondamentali nella pratica clinica dei piccoli animali.
- Ophthalmic Disease in Veterinary Medicine
- Salmonella in Domestic Animals, 2nd Edition
- Piermattei's Atlas of Surgical Approaches to the Bones and Joints of the Dog and Cat - E-Book
- Exotic Animal Medicine - E-Book: A Quick Reference Guide
- Pferdefütterung (German Edition)
Additional resources for Equine Infectious Diseases E-Book