By William O., IV, DO Tatum,Peter W., Dr., MD Kaplan,MD Jallon Pierre
Epilepsy A-Z is a different compendium that gives a "bullet" of epilepsy-related details that's excellent for fast and straightforward reference. it really is crucial for busy practitioners who wish the essence of phrases and subject matters appropriate to sufferer care and seizures. Physicians can speedy locate solutions to medical questions, entry very important drug details, or comprehend the latest remedies and ideas for dealing with the main complicated epilepsy sufferers with this concise but entire source. Key issues are summarized with present references and appropriate pix to offer the reader a right away and direct presentation that makes Epilepsy A-Z essential for the busy clinician.
Tools that make this a must have guide!
- More than 450 themes, phrases and drug names - provide present and condensed insurance of all components of scientific epilepsy
- A to Z dictionary format - provides a short option to locate phrases or subject of curiosity
- Pearls and summaries - demystify and make clear the place exhaustive textbooks cannot
- Key issues and references - spotlight major evidence and articles
- New ideas whole with graphics - illustrate the newest suggestions for comparing and treating epilepsy sufferers
- Antiepileptic drugs - indexed by way of ordinary and customary exchange names to help in prescribing
Read Online or Download Epilepsy A to Z: A Concise Encyclopedia, Second Edition PDF
Best neuropsychology books
The fourth variation of primary Neuroscience reinvents itself as an engrossing and complete presentation of the self-discipline of neuroscience, from molecules to cognition. Thorough yet succinct, and lavishly illustrated, the publication builds from an introductory part that incorporates primary neuroanatomy and is going directly to conceal mobile and molecular neuroscience, improvement, sensory structures, motor platforms, regulatory platforms, and behavioral and cognitive neuroscience.
Not like the author's prior publication, therapeutic the incredible: Treating Ritual Abuse and brain keep an eye on, which used to be for therapists, this booklet is designed for survivors of those abuses. It takes the survivor systematically via figuring out the abuses and the way his or her signs can be results of those abuses, and offers useful suggestion concerning how a survivor can in attaining balance and deal with the lifestyles matters with which she or he can have hassle.
Chorea: reasons and administration presents a entire and well timed replace for the wide range of neurological stipulations, either inherited and bought, which bring about this universal hyperkinetic move illness. This ebook describes intimately the newest medical and etiological information about chorea.
Neuropsychiatric issues and Epigenetics is a accomplished reference for the epigenetic foundation of most typical neuropsychiatric problems. the amount is geared up into chapters representing person neuropsychiatric problems, from addition to weight problems contributed via major specialists of their respective fields.
- Occupational Voice Loss
- Cultural Evolution: Society, Technology, Language, and Religion (Strüngmann Forum Reports)
- Human Sleep and Cognition: Basic Research: 185 (Progress in Brain Research)
- Phobias: The Psychology of Irrational Fear: The Psychology of Irrational Fear
Extra resources for Epilepsy A to Z: A Concise Encyclopedia, Second Edition