By Emmanuel S. Nelson
In this two-volume paintings, countless numbers of alphabetically prepared entries survey modern lesbian, homosexual, bisexual, transgendered, and queer American literature and its social contexts.
• hundreds of thousands of alphabetically prepared entries speak about authors, literary works, pursuits, genres, and social issues
• An alphabetical record of entries deals a brief survey of the encyclopedia's contents
• A advisor to comparable issues fast and very easily directs readers to entries more likely to curiosity them
• Bibliographies for particular entries aid scholars locate assets of extra details on really good topics
• a specific, normal bibliography directs scholars to the main beneficial print and digital assets on modern LGBTQ American literature
Read or Download Encyclopedia of Contemporary LGBTQ Literature of the United States PDF
Best publishing & books books
Assembly the prevailing desire for a source on Spanish violin and viola song, this consultant offers the instructor and performer with details on nearly three hundred works for violin and viola in solo, with piano, and with orchestra. The annotated entries offer functional details with reference to point of trouble, musical language, and length and variety of pursuits.
The one most crucial quantity for someone drawn to the Civil warfare to possess and seek advice. (From the foreword through James M. McPherson) the 1st consultant to Civil battle literature to seem in approximately 30 years, this ebook offers the main complete, up to date, and informative survey and research of the huge physique of Civil battle literature.
This booklet presents historians and genealogists with a one-stop advisor to each Civil War–related manuscript assortment saved in Georgia’s many repositories. With this advisor in hand, researchers will not spend numerous hours pouring via on-line catalogs, emailing archivists, and pondering in the event that they have exhausted each lead of their pursuit of firsthand information regarding the conflict and the studies of these who lived via and have been impacted through it.
Aid your library leverage possibilities within the well known selfmade publishing stream via following this guide's technique for developing and generating books. • deals librarians a large review of self-publishing and indicates them how they could turn into a part of the method• good points interviews with library execs skilled with self-publishing• Expands and strengthens the position of the library as a publishing heart• comprises sensible suggestion for purchasing all started in self-publishing• Describes publishing possibilities for either librarians and buyers
- Resolutions and Decisions of the Security Council 2014-2015: 1 August 2014 – 31 July 2015
- Sports Ethics in America: A Bibliography, 1970-1990: A Bibliography, 1970-90 (Bibliographies and Indexes in American History)
- What Makes Us Moral? On the capacities and conditions for being moral: 31 (Library of Ethics and Applied Philosophy)
- The Future for Creative Writing (Wiley-Blackwell Manifestos)
- The History of the Book in the West: 1914–2000: Volume V: 5 (The History of the Book in the West: A Library of Critical Essays)
- Peyotism and the Native American Church: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in American History)
Additional resources for Encyclopedia of Contemporary LGBTQ Literature of the United States