By Information Age Publishing,Gordon S. Gates,Mimi Wolverton,Walter H. Gmelch
Read or Download Emerging Thought and Research on Student, Teacher, and Administrator Stress and Coping (Research on Stress and Coping in Education) PDF
Best educational counselling books
The Transformation of Vocational Education and Training (VET) in the Baltic States - Survey of Reforms and Developments: 4 (Technical and Vocational Education ... Training: Issues, Concerns and Prospects)
Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania, one of the most up-to-date member states of the ecu Union, are a part of the "Copenhagen process," the EU’s education and schooling initiative. those international locations have loved unique consciousness in ecu Vocational schooling and coaching (VET) coverage. This ebook stories and analyses reforms in VET and its purposes.
A candid, complete, and insightful clarification of what library college scholars have to do to be able to maximize their probabilities of getting a qualified place instantly after graduation.
This certain and well timed textual content examines the main regular substance and procedure addictions and specializes in present study and evidence-based remedy innovations. significant substance addictions mentioned contain alcohol, tobacco, marijuana, methamphetamines, and prescribed drugs. whole chapters also are dedicated to the main often mentioned procedure addictions, making this article targeted.
Group assets for Older Adults: courses and prone in an period of swap, Fourth version, via Robbyn Wacker and Karen Roberto, presents an in-depth overview of coverage and courses for the "aging network," answering such key questions as "How have courses for older adults advanced? " "Who makes use of those assets?
- High Performance Memory Testing: Design Principles, Fault Modeling and Self-Test (Frontiers in Electronic Testing)
- Epistemic Fluency and Professional Education: Innovation, Knowledgeable Action and Actionable Knowledge (Professional and Practice-based Learning)
- The Fully Integrated Engineer: Combining Technical Ability and Leadership Prowess (IEEE PCS Professional Engineering Communication Series)
- Counseling Assessment and Evaluation: Fundamentals of Applied Practice (Counseling and Professional Identity)
- "Why We Drop Out": Understanding and Disrupting Student Pathways to Leaving School
Extra resources for Emerging Thought and Research on Student, Teacher, and Administrator Stress and Coping (Research on Stress and Coping in Education)