By Adrian I Colli-Menchi,Author,Miguel A Rojas-Gonzalez,Edgar Sánchez-Sinencio,Miguel Angel Rojas-Gonzalez,Edgar Sanchez-Sinencio
This priceless textbook covers the idea and circuit layout concepts to enforce CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor) class-D audio amplifiers built-in circuits. the 1st a part of the ebook introduces the inducement and basics of audio amplification. The loudspeaker's operation and major audio functionality metrics explains the restrictions within the amplification technique. the second one a part of this booklet provides the working precept and layout process of the class-D amplifier major architectures to supply the functionality tradeoffs. The circuit layout methods focused on each one block of the class-D amplifier structure are highlighted. The 3rd a part of this publication discusses numerous very important layout examples introducing cutting-edge architectures and circuit layout recommendations to enhance the audio functionality, energy intake, and potency of normal class-D audio amplifiers.
- Fundamentals of Audio Amplification
- Principles of Class-D Audio Amplifiers
- Closed Loop Architectures for Class-D Amplifiers
- Class-D Circuit layout Techniques
- Power-Supply Noise Rejection Enhancement for Class-D Amplifiers/li>
- Sliding-Mode regulate for Class-D Amplifiers
- Class-D Output level for Piezoelectric Speakers
Readership: Researchers, teachers, pros, graduate and undergraduate scholars in electric & digital engineering, desktop engineering and structures engineering.
Read Online or Download DESIGN TECHNIQUES FOR INTEGRATED CMOS CLASS-D AUDIO AMPLIFIERS (Advanced Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) PDF
Best electronics books
Intriguing new advancements are allowing sensors to move past the area of easy sensing of circulate or catch of pictures to convey details similar to position in a outfitted atmosphere, the experience of contact, and the presence of chemical compounds. those sensors release the possibility of smarter structures, permitting machines to engage with the area round them in additional clever and complicated methods.
Computerized Modulation category (AMC) has been a key expertise in lots of army, defense, and civilian telecommunication purposes for many years. In army and safety purposes, modulation frequently serves as one other point of encryption; in glossy civilian functions, a number of modulation forms may be hired via a sign transmitter to manage the information fee and hyperlink reliability.
This textbook presents entire, in-depth insurance of the elemental techniques of electric engineering. it truly is written from an engineering viewpoint, with specific emphasis on circuit performance and purposes. Reliance on higher-level arithmetic and physics, or theoretical proofs has been deliberately constrained so that it will prioritize the sensible features of electric engineering.
Purposes which use instant sensors are expanding in quantity. The emergence of instant sensor networks has additionally prompted the combination of a big variety of small and light-weight nodes which combine sensors, processors, and instant transceivers. Existing books on instant sensor networks regularly concentrate on protocols and networks and pay little realization to the sensors themselves which the writer believes is the main target.
- Remote Powering and Data Communication for Implanted Biomedical Systems (Analog Circuits and Signal Processing)
- Digital Holography for MEMS and Microsystem Metrology (Microsystem and Nanotechnology Series (ME20))
- On-Chip Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) Protection for Radio-Frequency Integrated Circuits
- DESIGN TECHNIQUES FOR INTEGRATED CMOS CLASS-D AUDIO AMPLIFIERS (Advanced Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Imaging with Electromagnetic Spectrum: Applications in Food and Agriculture
- Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design
Additional info for DESIGN TECHNIQUES FOR INTEGRATED CMOS CLASS-D AUDIO AMPLIFIERS (Advanced Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering)