By Mehdi Dehbashi,Görschwin Fey
This e-book describes computerized debugging techniques for the insects and the faults which seem in several abstraction degrees of a process. The authors hire a transaction-based debug method of platforms on the transaction-level, announcing the right kind relation of transactions. the automatic debug strategy for layout insects reveals the aptitude fault applicants at RTL and gate-level of a circuit. Debug suggestions for common sense insects and synchronization insects are tested, allowing readers to localize the main tough insects. Debug automation for electric faults (delay faults)finds the doubtless failing speedpaths in a circuit at gate-level. many of the debug techniques defined in achieving excessive analysis accuracy and decrease the debugging time, shortening the IC improvement cycle and lengthening the productiveness of designers.
- Describes a unified framework for debug automation used at either pre-silicon and post-silicon stages;
- Provides techniques for debug automation of a approach at assorted degrees of abstraction, i.e., chip, gate-level, RTL and transaction level;
- Includes thoughts for debug automation of layout insects and electric faults, in addition to an infrastructure to debug NoC-based multiprocessor SoCs.
Read or Download Debug Automation from Pre-Silicon to Post-Silicon PDF
Similar systems architecture books
This can be either a realistic and theoretical consultant detailing the way to installation a winning ProVision® approach, utilizing a few actual company situations alongside the way in which. in contrast to different structure books, the technique is holistic - it appears to be like on the complete lifecycle of creating a enterprise case, via to utilizing the product.
This e-book describes how engineers could make optimal use of the 2 commonplace analysis/design instruments, SystemC and SystemC-AMS. The authors use a system-level layout procedure, emphasizing how SystemC and SystemC-AMS beneficial properties may be exploited such a lot successfully to analyze/understand a given digital method and discover the layout house.
This e-book is vital interpreting for these wishing to procure a platforms viewpoint and a extensive view at the history, functionality and alertness of the newest advancements in HSPA within the context of the calls for on today’s cellular broadband units and networks. It takes the reader behind the curtain of 3GPP and gives an simply obtainable knowing of the fundamental ideas, the newest steps within the standard’s evolution, and the motivations at the back of the advance of standardized positive aspects.
This publication introduces a brand new point of abstraction that closes the distance among the textual specification of embedded platforms and the executable version on the digital procedure point (ESL). Readers can be enabled to function at this new, Formal Specification point (FSL), utilizing types which not just let major verification initiatives during this early level of the layout movement, but in addition might be extracted semi-automatically from the textual specification in an interactive demeanour.
- Computing with Memory for Energy-Efficient Robust Systems
- Design Technologies for Green and Sustainable Computing Systems
- Problem-solving in High Performance Computing: A Situational Awareness Approach with Linux
- Coding Approaches to Fault Tolerance in Combinational and Dynamic Systems (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- VMware vSphere 6.X Datacenter Design Cookbook - Second Edition
Additional resources for Debug Automation from Pre-Silicon to Post-Silicon