By Gregory Ruetsch,Massimiliano Fatica
CUDA Fortran for Scientists and Engineers indicates how high-performance program builders can leverage the facility of GPUs utilizing Fortran, the widespread language of clinical computing and supercomputer functionality benchmarking. The authors presume no earlier parallel computing event, and canopy the fundamentals besides most sensible practices for effective GPU computing utilizing CUDA Fortran.
To assist you upload CUDA Fortran to present Fortran codes, the e-book explains the way to comprehend the objective GPU structure, determine computationally extensive components of the code, and alter the code to regulate the knowledge and parallelism and optimize functionality. All of this is often performed in Fortran, with no need to rewrite in one other language. each one suggestion is illustrated with genuine examples so that you can instantly assessment the functionality of your code in comparison.
- Leverage the ability of GPU computing with PGI’s CUDA Fortran compiler
- Gain insights from individuals of the CUDA Fortran language improvement team
- Includes multi-GPU programming in CUDA Fortran, overlaying either peer-to-peer and message passing interface (MPI) approaches
- Includes complete resource code for all of the examples and several other case stories
- Download resource code and slides from the book's better half website
Read or Download CUDA Fortran for Scientists and Engineers: Best Practices for Efficient CUDA Fortran Programming PDF
Best systems architecture books
This can be either a realistic and theoretical advisor detailing tips to set up a profitable ProVision® method, utilizing a couple of actual enterprise situations alongside the way in which. in contrast to different structure books, the method is holistic - it seems on the complete lifecycle of creating a enterprise case, via to utilizing the product.
This publication describes how engineers could make optimal use of the 2 usual analysis/design instruments, SystemC and SystemC-AMS. The authors use a system-level layout technique, emphasizing how SystemC and SystemC-AMS positive factors may be exploited such a lot successfully to analyze/understand a given digital procedure and discover the layout area.
This publication is vital studying for these wishing to procure a platforms point of view and a vast view at the heritage, functionality and alertness of the most recent advancements in HSPA within the context of the calls for on today’s cellular broadband units and networks. It takes the reader backstage of 3GPP and gives an simply obtainable knowing of the fundamental ideas, the newest steps within the standard’s evolution, and the motivations at the back of the advance of standardized good points.
This e-book introduces a brand new point of abstraction that closes the distance among the textual specification of embedded structures and the executable version on the digital process point (ESL). Readers can be enabled to function at this new, Formal Specification point (FSL), utilizing versions which not just permit major verification initiatives during this early degree of the layout move, but in addition may be extracted semi-automatically from the textual specification in an interactive demeanour.
- Analog Circuit Design: RF Circuits: Wide band, Front-Ends, DAC's, Design Methodology and Verification for RF and Mixed-Signal Systems, Low Power and Low Voltage
- Handbook of Network and System Administration
- Processor Architecture: From Dataflow to Superscalar and Beyond
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design Automation: Placement, Routing and Parasitic Extraction Techniques
Additional resources for CUDA Fortran for Scientists and Engineers: Best Practices for Efficient CUDA Fortran Programming