By Michael Dean Clark,Trent Hergenrader,Joseph Rein
Read or Download Creative Writing in the Digital Age: Theory, Practice, and Pedagogy PDF
Best publishing & books books
Assembly the prevailing desire for a source on Spanish violin and viola track, this consultant presents the instructor and performer with details on nearly three hundred works for violin and viola in solo, with piano, and with orchestra. The annotated entries supply functional info with reference to point of trouble, musical language, and period and variety of events.
The one most crucial quantity for someone drawn to the Civil warfare to possess and seek advice. (From the foreword by means of James M. McPherson) the 1st advisor to Civil battle literature to seem in approximately 30 years, this booklet offers the main finished, up to date, and informative survey and research of the titanic physique of Civil warfare literature.
This publication offers historians and genealogists with a one-stop consultant to each Civil War–related manuscript assortment kept in Georgia’s many repositories. With this advisor in hand, researchers will now not spend numerous hours pouring via on-line catalogs, emailing archivists, and pondering in the event that they have exhausted each lead of their pursuit of firsthand information regarding the warfare and the reviews of these who lived via and have been impacted by way of it.
Support your library leverage possibilities within the renowned homemade publishing circulation via following this guide's technique for growing and generating books. • bargains librarians a extensive evaluation of self-publishing and indicates them how they could turn into a part of the method• beneficial properties interviews with library execs skilled with self-publishing• Expands and strengthens the function of the library as a publishing heart• comprises functional recommendation for purchasing begun in self-publishing• Describes publishing possibilities for either librarians and consumers
- Scholarly Communication in Library and Information Services: The Impacts of Open Access Journals and E-Journals on a Changing Scenario (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Editing Nineteenth-Century Fiction: Papers given at the thirteenth annual Conference on Editorial Problems, University of Toronto, 4-5 November 1977: Volume ... Editions: The Nineteenth-Century Novel)
- Québec Studies in the Philosophy of Science: Part II: Biology, Psychology, Cognitive Science and Economics Essays in Honor of Hugues Leblanc (Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science)
- Blind Impressions: Methods and Mythologies in Book History (Material Texts)
- Student Encyclopedia of African Literature
Extra info for Creative Writing in the Digital Age: Theory, Practice, and Pedagogy