By Li Junsheng,Chen Bo,Na Hou
Read or Download Cooperation for a Peaceful and Sustainable World: Part 2: 20 (Contributions to Conflict Management, Peace Economics and Development) PDF
Best war & peace books
Whereas the Islamic Republic has hired numerous recommendations to mitigate the worst excesses of inter-ethnic pressure whereas nonetheless securing a Shi'a ruled "Persian hegemony," the systematic forget of ethnic teams through either the Islamic Republic and its predecessor regime has ended in the politicization of ethnic identification in Iran.
For a very long time Russia’s place as a key international strength participant has improved Moscow’s overseas monetary and political impression while inflicting hindrance among different states petrified of changing into too depending on Russia as an power provider. the worldwide monetary drawback shook this demonstrated snapshot of Russia as an essential power superpower, resistant to damaging exterior affects and printed the entire quantity of Russia’s dependence on oil and gasoline for financial and political impression.
More and more humanitarian NGOs function within the context of armed conflicts the place the safety dangers are larger than in contexts of typical catastrophe. operating in Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Pakistan and Sri Lanka is especially harmful for humanitarians. This existential danger impacts the actual lifestyles of reduction employees and the implementation of humanitarian courses, and the center ideals of humanitarians and the underlying ideas of humanitarian motion.
‘Track international relations and Jerusalem’ is the 1st in a sequence of 3 books which jointly current the paintings of the Jerusalem outdated urban Initiative, or JOCI, an important Canadian-led tune diplomatic attempt, undertaken among 2003 and 2014. JOCI’s raison d’être was once to discover sustainable governance options for the outdated urban of Jerusalem, arguably the main delicate and intractable of the ultimate prestige matters dividing Palestinians and Israelis.
- Rethinking Neo-Institutional Statebuilding: The Knowledge Paradox of International Intervention (Routledge Studies in Intervention and Statebuilding)
- The Complex Reality of Religious Peacebuilding: Conceptual Contributions and Critical Analysis
- The Myth about Global Civil Society: Domestic Politics to Ban Landmines (Palgrave Studies in International Relations)
- Global Warming, Militarism and Nonviolence: The Art of Active Resistance
- Women, Reconciliation and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: The Road Not Yet Taken (Routledge Studies on the Arab-Israeli Conflict)
Additional resources for Cooperation for a Peaceful and Sustainable World: Part 2: 20 (Contributions to Conflict Management, Peace Economics and Development)