By Irehobhude O. Iyioha,Remigius N. Nwabueze
Read Online or Download Comparative Health Law and Policy: Critical Perspectives on Nigerian and Global Health Law PDF
Similar perspectives on law books
An in-depth examine, initially released in 2006, of the careers and roles of judges in France, Germany, Spain, Sweden and England, this booklet relies on unique language fabrics and investigations of judges and judicial associations in each one nation. at the foundation of those certain case reviews, the booklet indicates components that form the nature of the judiciary in several nations, targeting concerns corresponding to women's careers and the connection among judicial careers and politics.
Severe criminal geography is practised by means of increasingly more students in a number of disciplines, however it has now not had the good thing about an overarching theoretical framework that may conquer its presently particularly advert hoc personality. The Spatial, the criminal and the Pragmatics of World-Making treatments this case.
MacCormick's `Institutions of legislations' is the end result of a lifetime's paintings in felony thought via one of many world's most useful felony theorists. that includes a powerful choice of contributions from famous criminal theorists from worldwide, all of whom are conversant in MacCormick’s paintings, this assortment offers a innovative account of the book’s value.
This publication bargains with the carrier’s legal responsibility for deck shipment within the Nordic international locations and England as kingdom events of the Hague-Visby principles. The comparative approach serves to demonstrate largely differing tools of facing, first, the exclusion of convinced deck shipment from the scope of the Hague-Visby principles and, moment, the place now not excluded, the foundations failure to incorporate a different deck shipment legal responsibility regime.
- Legal Practice and Cultural Diversity (Cultural Diversity and Law)
- Japanese and European Private International Law in Comparative Perspective (Materialien Zum Auslaendischen Und Internationalen Privatrec)
- Judiciaries within Europe: A Comparative Review (Cambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law)
- The ABA Cybersecurity Handbook: A Resource for Attorneys, Law Firms, and Business Professionals
- The Common Law in Colonial America: Volume II: The Middle Colonies and the Carolinas, 1660-1730
- Policing Across Borders: Law Enforcement Networks and the Challenges of Crime Control
Extra resources for Comparative Health Law and Policy: Critical Perspectives on Nigerian and Global Health Law