By John M. Harris,Jeffry L. Hirst,Michael J. Mossinghoff
Read Online or Download Combinatorics and Graph Theory (Springer Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics and Technology) PDF
Best probability & statistics books
This obtainable ebook goals to gather in one quantity the necessities of stochastic networks. Stochastic networks became customary as a simple version of many actual platforms in a various diversity of fields. Written via top authors within the box, this publication is intended for use as a reference or supplementary studying by means of practitioners in operations study, computers, communications networks, construction making plans, and logistics.
For the 1st versions of the e-book chance (GTM 95), every one bankruptcy incorporated a entire and various set of correct routines. whereas the paintings at the 3rd version used to be nonetheless in development, it used to be determined that it might be extra acceptable to put up a separate booklet that might contain the entire workouts from earlier editions, in addition to many new routines.
Myoung-jae Lee studies the 3 most well-liked equipment (and their extensions) in utilized economics and different social sciences: matching, regression discontinuity, and distinction in adjustments. This ebook introduces the underlying econometric and statistical principles, exhibits what's pointed out and the way the pointed out parameters are envisioned, and illustrates how they're utilized with actual empirical examples.
This ebook offers a basic creation to the R Commander graphical consumer interface (GUI) to R for readers who're strange with R. it truly is appropriate to be used as a supplementary textual content in a simple or intermediate-level information path. it isn't meant to switch a easy or different information textual content yet quite to counterpoint it, even though it does advertise sound statistical perform within the examples.
- Math in Our World: A Quantitative Reasoning Approach
- Survival Analysis Using S: Analysis of Time-to-Event Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science)
- Applied Combinatorics on Words (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Advanced Statistical Methods in Data Science (ICSA Book Series in Statistics)
- An Introduction to Latent Variable Growth Curve Modeling: Concepts, Issues, and Application, Second Edition (Quantitative Methodology Series)
- Damping Optimization in Simplified and Realistic Disc Brakes (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
Additional resources for Combinatorics and Graph Theory (Springer Undergraduate Texts in Mathematics and Technology)