By Hideaki Tsuchiya,Yoshinari Kamakura
- Provides complicated point fabric of electron shipping in nanoscale units from simple rules of quantum mechanics via to complex concept and diverse numerical suggestions for electron transport
- Combines numerous updated theoretical and numerical ways in a unified demeanour, resembling Wigner-Boltzmann equation, the hot growth of provider shipping study for nanoscale MOS transistors, and quantum correction approximations
- The authors strategy the topic in a logical and systematic manner, reflecting their large educating and learn backgrounds
Read or Download Carrier Transport in Nanoscale MOS Transistors (Wiley - IEEE) PDF
Best electronics books
Intriguing new advancements are allowing sensors to move past the world of straightforward sensing of flow or catch of pictures to convey info equivalent to place in a equipped setting, the feel of contact, and the presence of chemical substances. those sensors unencumber the potential of smarter structures, permitting machines to engage with the realm round them in additional clever and complicated methods.
Computerized Modulation category (AMC) has been a key expertise in lots of army, safeguard, and civilian telecommunication functions for many years. In army and safety purposes, modulation usually serves as one other point of encryption; in glossy civilian purposes, a number of modulation forms may be hired by means of a sign transmitter to regulate the information cost and hyperlink reliability.
This textbook presents finished, in-depth insurance of the elemental strategies of electric engineering. it really is written from an engineering viewpoint, with distinct emphasis on circuit performance and functions. Reliance on higher-level arithmetic and physics, or theoretical proofs has been deliberately constrained which will prioritize the sensible facets of electric engineering.
Functions which use instant sensors are expanding in quantity. The emergence of instant sensor networks has additionally stimulated the mixing of a giant variety of small and light-weight nodes which combine sensors, processors, and instant transceivers. Existing books on instant sensor networks commonly concentrate on protocols and networks and pay little recognition to the sensors themselves which the writer believes is the main target.
- Complex Systems and Systems of Systems Engineering
- Gallium Nitride and Silicon Carbide Power Devices
- mm-Wave Silicon Power Amplifiers and Transmitters (The Cambridge RF and Microwave Engineering Series)
- Handbook of Power Management Circuits
- Highly Integrated Microfluidics Design: 1 (Integrated Microsystems)
Additional info for Carrier Transport in Nanoscale MOS Transistors (Wiley - IEEE)