By Thomas A. Rumney
All recognized courses at the geographical experiences of Canada—in English, French, and different languages—covering every kind of geography are integrated during this bibliography. it really is a vital source for all researchers, scholars, lecturers, and executive officers desiring info and references at the various facets of the environments and human geographies of Canada.
Read Online or Download Canadian Geography: A Scholarly Bibliography PDF
Similar publishing & books books
Assembly the present desire for a source on Spanish violin and viola track, this consultant offers the instructor and performer with info on nearly three hundred works for violin and viola in solo, with piano, and with orchestra. The annotated entries offer functional details in regards to point of hassle, musical language, and period and variety of events.
The one most vital quantity for a person drawn to the Civil warfare to possess and seek advice. (From the foreword via James M. McPherson) the 1st advisor to Civil warfare literature to seem in approximately 30 years, this publication offers the main accomplished, up to date, and informative survey and research of the significant physique of Civil struggle literature.
This ebook presents historians and genealogists with a one-stop consultant to each Civil War–related manuscript assortment kept in Georgia’s many repositories. With this consultant in hand, researchers will not spend numerous hours pouring via on-line catalogs, emailing archivists, and pondering in the event that they have exhausted each lead of their pursuit of firsthand information regarding the warfare and the studies of these who lived via and have been impacted via it.
Support your library leverage possibilities within the well known selfmade publishing move by way of following this guide's procedure for growing and generating books. • deals librarians a vast assessment of self-publishing and indicates them how they could develop into a part of the method• positive aspects interviews with library execs skilled with self-publishing• Expands and strengthens the function of the library as a publishing heart• comprises sensible suggestion for buying begun in self-publishing• Describes publishing possibilities for either librarians and buyers
- Bibliography of African American Leadership: An Annotated Guide (Bibliographies and Indexes in Afro-American and African Studies)
- Catalogue of English Bible Translations: A Classified Bibliography of Versions and Editions Including Books, Parts, and Old and New Testament Apocrypha ... and Indexes in Religious Studies)
- Strategic Security Issues in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Comprehensive Annotated Bibliography (Praeger Security International)
- Magazine Editing: In Print and Online
- French Women Playwrights Before the Twentieth Century: A Checklist (Bibliographies and Indexes in Women's Studies)
- Graphic Novels: A Guide to Comic Books, Manga, and More, 2nd Edition (Genreflecting Advisory Series)
Extra info for Canadian Geography: A Scholarly Bibliography