By Donald B. Rubin
Read or Download Bayesian Data Analysis: Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science) PDF
Similar probability & statistics books
This obtainable booklet goals to assemble in one quantity the necessities of stochastic networks. Stochastic networks became normal as a easy version of many actual platforms in a various diversity of fields. Written by means of top authors within the box, this publication is intended for use as a reference or supplementary interpreting via practitioners in operations examine, computers, communications networks, construction making plans, and logistics.
For the 1st variants of the ebook chance (GTM 95), each one bankruptcy integrated a entire and numerous set of suitable routines. whereas the paintings at the 3rd variation was once nonetheless in growth, it was once determined that it might be extra acceptable to submit a separate e-book that might contain all the workouts from prior editions, in addition to many new routines.
Myoung-jae Lee studies the 3 hottest equipment (and their extensions) in utilized economics and different social sciences: matching, regression discontinuity, and distinction in transformations. This ebook introduces the underlying econometric and statistical principles, exhibits what's pointed out and the way the pointed out parameters are envisioned, and illustrates how they're utilized with genuine empirical examples.
This booklet presents a normal creation to the R Commander graphical person interface (GUI) to R for readers who're unusual with R. it really is compatible to be used as a supplementary textual content in a uncomplicated or intermediate-level information direction. it isn't meant to switch a simple or different information textual content yet particularly to enrich it, even though it does advertise sound statistical perform within the examples.
- Time Series Analysis and Forecasting by Example (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- Data Envelopment Analysis: A Handbook of Models and Methods (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science)
- Seminar on Stochastic Processes, 1992 (Progress in Probability)
- Growth Curve Analysis and Visualization Using R (Chapman & Hall/CRC The R Series)
- Analysis of Variance for Functional Data (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- A Handbook of Applied Statistics in Pharmacology
Additional resources for Bayesian Data Analysis: Second Edition (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science)