By Lucas Chan,Rowan Udell
- Install, configure, and administer computing, garage, and networking within the AWS cloud
- Automate your infrastructure and keep watch over each point of it via infrastructure as code
- Work via fascinating recipes to manage your AWS cloud
Amazon net companies (AWS) is a bundled distant computing carrier that offers cloud computing infrastructure over the net with garage, bandwidth, and customised aid for program programming interfaces (API). imposing those companies to successfully administer your cloud environments is a middle task.
This ebook can help you construct and administer your cloud surroundings with AWS. we are going to commence with the AWS basics, and you can construct the root for the recipes you are going to paintings on through the ebook. subsequent, you'll find out tips to deal with a number of bills and organize consolidated billing. you are going to then discover ways to manage trustworthy and speedy internet hosting for static web content, proportion facts among operating situations, and again up your facts for compliance.
Moving on, you'll find out the way to use the compute carrier to allow constant and quick example provisioning, and should see the way to provision garage volumes and autoscale an program server. subsequent, you will discover how one can successfully use the networking and database provider of AWS. additionally, you will know about the several administration instruments of AWS in addition to securing your AWS cloud. ultimately, you are going to learn how to estimate the prices on your cloud.
By the top of the publication, it is possible for you to to simply administer your AWS cloud.
What you'll learn
- Discover the easiest practices to accomplish an automatic repeatable infrastructure in AWS
- Bring down your IT expenditures via dealing with AWS effectively and bring excessive availability, fault tolerance, and scalability
- Make any site speedier with static and dynamic caching
- Create tracking and alerting dashboards utilizing CloudWatch
- Migrate a database to AWS
- Set up consolidated billing to accomplish uncomplicated and potent price administration with accounts
- Host a site and learn how you could automate wellbeing and fitness checks
About the Author
Lucas Chan has been operating in tech considering 1995 in quite a few improvement, structures admin, and DevOps roles. he's at the moment a senior advisor and engineer at Versent and technical director at Stax. he is been operating creation workloads on AWS for over 10 years. he is additionally a member of the APAC AWS warriors software and holds all 5 of the on hand AWS certifications.
Rowan Udell has been operating in improvement and operations for 15 years. He has held quite a few positions, comparable to SRE, frontend developer, backend developer, advisor, technical lead, and crew chief. His travels have obvious him paintings in start-ups and companies within the finance, schooling, and internet industries in Australia and Canada. He at present works as a senior advisor with Versent, an AWS complicated associate in Sydney. He makes a speciality of serverless purposes and architectures on AWS, and contributes actively within the Serverless Framework community.
Table of Contents
- AWS Fundamentals
- Managing AWS Accounts
- Storage and content material Delivery
- Using AWS Compute
- Management Tools
- Database Services
- Security and Identity
- Estimating Costs
Read Online or Download AWS Administration Cookbook PDF
Similar information technology books
Software administration is a swiftly rising offshoot of venture administration. a lot in order that AT&T, IBM, and different agencies, either huge and small in all sectors, have initiated a push to certify application managers. And, even supposing universities provide classes in application administration, there are few books on hand to steer software managers via this box that calls for a vast point of data and adventure.
This isn't one other how-to consultant for application managers or one other reiteration of the venture administration Institute’s criteria for software administration. in its place, application administration management: growing profitable staff Dynamics examines numerous management techniques and illustrates the worth of potent management types in software Management for attaining software and undertaking good fortune.
Are you suffering to realize a radical figuring out of your organization's information source? Are you discovering that your information source has develop into fairly disparate via lack of information? Are you having hassle constructing significant meta-data approximately your facts source, or realizing the meta-data which were constructed?
Key FeaturesGet to grips with the fundamentals of Elasticsearch techniques and its APIs, and use them to create effective applicationsCreate large-scale Elasticsearch clusters and practice analytics utilizing aggregationThis finished consultant gets you up and working with Elasticsearch five. x in no timeBook DescriptionElasticsearch is a contemporary, speedy, allotted, scalable, fault tolerant, and open resource seek and analytics engine.
- Advanced Persistent Threat: Understanding the Danger and How to Protect Your Organization
- BYOD for Healthcare
- The Net and the Nation State: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Internet Governance
- Building a Digital Forensic Laboratory: Establishing and Managing a Successful Facility
- Windows Registry Forensics: Advanced Digital Forensic Analysis of the Windows Registry
- Swift Functional Programming - Second Edition
Extra info for AWS Administration Cookbook