By G. Hønneland
Read Online or Download Arctic Politics, the Law of the Sea and Russian Identity: The Barents Sea Delimitation Agreement in Russian Public Debate (Palgrave Pivot) PDF
Best war & peace books
Whereas the Islamic Republic has hired a variety of techniques to mitigate the worst excesses of inter-ethnic pressure whereas nonetheless securing a Shi'a ruled "Persian hegemony," the systematic forget of ethnic teams by means of either the Islamic Republic and its predecessor regime has led to the politicization of ethnic id in Iran.
For a very long time Russia’s place as a key worldwide strength participant has improved Moscow’s foreign financial and political impression when inflicting problem among different states scared of changing into too depending on Russia as an strength provider. the worldwide monetary trouble shook this demonstrated photo of Russia as an quintessential strength superpower, resistant to damaging exterior impacts and published the entire volume of Russia’s dependence on oil and fuel for monetary and political effect.
More and more humanitarian NGOs function within the context of armed conflicts the place the safety hazards are larger than in contexts of common catastrophe. operating in Afghanistan, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Pakistan and Sri Lanka is especially harmful for humanitarians. This existential probability impacts the actual lifestyles of relief staff and the implementation of humanitarian courses, and the middle ideals of humanitarians and the underlying ideas of humanitarian motion.
‘Track international relations and Jerusalem’ is the 1st in a sequence of 3 books which jointly current the paintings of the Jerusalem outdated urban Initiative, or JOCI, a big Canadian-led music diplomatic attempt, undertaken among 2003 and 2014. JOCI’s raison d’être used to be to discover sustainable governance suggestions for the previous urban of Jerusalem, arguably the main delicate and intractable of the ultimate prestige matters dividing Palestinians and Israelis.
- Transformative Change: An Introduction to Peace and Conflict Studies
- Myth and Narrative in International Politics: Interpretive Approaches to the Study of IR
- Political Decision Making and Non-Decisions: The Case of Israel and the Occupied Territories
- Peace Education: The Concept, Principles, and Practices Around the World
- Blasphemy And Defamation of Religions In a Polarized World: How Religious Fundamentalism Is Challenging Fundamental Human Rights
- Contentious Integration: Post-Cold War Japan-China Relations in the Asia-Pacific (Rethinking Asia and International Relations)
Additional info for Arctic Politics, the Law of the Sea and Russian Identity: The Barents Sea Delimitation Agreement in Russian Public Debate (Palgrave Pivot)