By Alfred J. Lotka,David P. Smith,Hélène Rossert
Read or Download Analytical Theory of Biological Populations (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis) PDF
Similar demography books
Elevated woman participation within the labour industry is a truly major characteristic of modern financial improvement. This quantity analyzes how demographic stipulations have favourite or slowed the rise and what the demographic results of the rise will be.
The U.S. is likely one of the wealthiest international locations on this planet, however it is way from the healthiest. Although lifestyles expectancy and survival premiums within the usa have more advantageous dramatically during the last century, americans reside shorter lives and event extra accidents and health problems than humans in different high-income international locations.
Most folks worth to have little ones nonetheless hugely. yet what's the optimum second to have the 1st? the choice on having kids or now not and if definite at the timing of the 1st is among the so much tricky ones to make, additionally since it roughly coincides with a variety of different heavy judgements on shaping the lifestyles direction (like on union formation, labour marketplace occupation, housing lodging, and so on.
According to China’s lately published 2010 inhabitants census facts, this edited quantity analyses the latest demographic traits in China, within the context of vital social and fiscal upheavals. The editor and the professional participants describe the most gains of China’s demography, and concentrate on the main points of this most up-to-date part of its demographic transition.
- Fertility Decline in Developing Countries, 1960-1997: An Annotated Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Geography)
- Methods of Demographic Analysis
- The World's Population: An Encyclopedia of Critical Issues, Crises, and Ever-Growing Countries
- People, Places and Landscapes: Social Change in High Amenity Rural Areas: 14 (Landscape Series)
- Diversity in Family Formation: The 2nd Demographic Transition in Belgium and The Netherlands (European Studies of Population)
Additional resources for Analytical Theory of Biological Populations (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis)