By Frederick Owusu Boadu
Agricultural legislations in Sub-Saharan Africa: circumstances and Comments introduces the topic of agricultural legislation and economics to researchers, practitioners, and scholars in universal legislations nations in Sub-Saharan Africa, and provides details from the felony method in Botswana, Gambia, Ghana, Lesotho, Malawi, Nigeria, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. The legislation and economics technique involves using quantitative equipment in study. this can be in keeping with the expectancies in an utilized economics box akin to agricultural economics.
Covering the overall conventional legislations subject matters in contracts, torts, and estate, the publication is going additional to introduce state of the art and region-relevant themes, together with contracts with illiterate events, agreement farming, weather swap, and transboundary water matters. The e-book is supported through an in depth checklist of reference fabrics, in addition to examine and enrichment workouts, to deepen readers’ figuring out of the rules mentioned within the publication. it's a studying device, firstly, and will be used as a stand-alone source to coach the subject material of agricultural legislation and economics to pros new to the topic sector in addition to to scholars in legislation tuition, agricultural economics, economics, and inter-disciplinary classes.
- Offers examine findings on such subject matters as meals protection, weather switch, transboundary common assets, foreign sale of products, patents, and logos to focus on the longer term assets of strain at the agriculture industry
- Uses case-studies to supply real-world insights into the demanding situations and concerns of applicable agricultural legislation development
- Challenges readers to hold out their very own study of their parts of analysis, and to realize a few knowing of the connection among legislations, economics, and statistics
- Includes broad assets, similar to bankruptcy summaries, research questions, and problem questions on the finish of every bankruptcy to aid teachers and scholars in gaining complete advantages from utilizing the book
- Provides separate teacher and pupil examine publications, a try financial institution, and attempt financial institution solutions, in hardcopy and digital formats
Read Online or Download Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
A realistic advisor for putting off protection and health and wellbeing risks from development worksites, the instruction manual of OSHA building security and health and wellbeing addresses the occupational security and overall healthiness matters confronted by means of these operating within the development undefined. The publication covers an unlimited diversity of matters together with application improvement, defense and well-being software implementation, intervention and prevention of building incidents, regulatory interpretations, knowing, and compliance, OSHA's expectancies, wellbeing and fitness and safeguard dangers confronted by means of these operating within the development undefined, and resources of knowledge.
A realistic advisor to knowing, coping with and Reviewing Environmental probability evaluate reviews presents crew leaders and crew participants with a method for constructing the weather of possibility evaluate right into a readable and necessary file. The authors think that winning administration of the danger overview staff is a key issue is caliber stories.
Adaptive administration is an method of handling social-ecological platforms that fosters studying in regards to the structures being controlled and continues to be on the leading edge of environmental administration approximately forty years after its unique notion. Adaptive administration persists since it permits motion regardless of uncertainty, and uncertainty is lowered while studying happens through the administration technique.
Offering an effective assessment of the fresh Air Act and its imposing rules, this convenient advisor covers all crucial parts of the statute in addition to vital fresh advancements equivalent to the Massachusetts v. EPA determination. issues comprise: the nationwide Ambient Air caliber criteria; procedures acceptable to new, converted, and reconstructed desk bound resources; air toxics application standards; greenhouse fuel (GHG) emissions; the acid rain and name V working let courses; and cellular resource pollution regulate standards.
- Conscious Coastal Cities: Sustainability, Blue Green Growth, and The Politics of Imagination
- Plantation Politics: Forest plantations in development (Natural Resource Management Set)
- The 21st Century — Turning Point for the Northern Sea Route?: Proceedings of the Northern Sea Route User Conference, Oslo, 18–20 November 1999
- Oil and Gas Law in the UK
- The Lived Experience of Climate Change: Knowledge, Science and Public Action
- The EU, the US and Global Climate Governance
Additional resources for Agricultural Law and Economics in Sub-Saharan Africa: Cases and Comments