By Hamid Sarbazi-Azad
Advances in GPU study and Practice specializes in learn and practices in GPU established structures. the themes handled conceal more than a few matters, starting from and architectural matters, to excessive point concerns, akin to software platforms, parallel programming, middleware, and tool and effort issues.
Divided into six elements, this edited quantity presents the newest examine on GPU computing. half I: Architectural suggestions specializes in the architectural issues that increase on functionality of GPUs, half II: procedure software program discusses OS, compilers, libraries, programming atmosphere, languages, and paradigms which are proposed and analyzed to aid and help GPU programmers. half III: strength and Reliability matters covers diversified points of strength, strength, and reliability issues in GPUs. half IV: functionality research illustrates mathematical and analytical concepts to foretell varied functionality metrics in GPUs. half V: Algorithms offers the best way to layout effective algorithms and examine their complexity for GPUs. half VI: purposes and similar subject matters presents use circumstances and examples of the way GPUs are used throughout many sectors.
- Discusses how one can maximize energy and acquire top reliability whilst designing, construction, and utilizing GPUs
- Covers procedure software program (OS, compilers), programming environments, languages, and paradigms proposed to aid and help GPU programmers
- Explains the way to use mathematical and analytical options to foretell varied functionality metrics in GPUs
- Illustrates the layout of effective GPU algorithms in components corresponding to bioinformatics, complicated structures, social networks, and cryptography
- Provides functions and use case eventualities in different varied verticals, together with medication, social sciences, snapshot processing, and telecommunications
Read or Download Advances in GPU Research and Practice (Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applied Computing) PDF
Similar systems architecture books
This is often either a pragmatic and theoretical consultant detailing the right way to installation a profitable ProVision® technique, utilizing a couple of actual enterprise situations alongside the best way. not like different structure books, the strategy is holistic - it seems to be on the entire lifecycle of establishing a company case, via to utilizing the product.
This booklet describes how engineers could make optimal use of the 2 common analysis/design instruments, SystemC and SystemC-AMS. The authors use a system-level layout process, emphasizing how SystemC and SystemC-AMS gains may be exploited so much successfully to analyze/understand a given digital approach and discover the layout house.
This ebook is key interpreting for these wishing to acquire a platforms point of view and a vast view at the heritage, functionality and alertness of the newest advancements in HSPA within the context of the calls for on today’s cellular broadband units and networks. It takes the reader backstage of 3GPP and gives an simply obtainable realizing of the elemental ideas, the newest steps within the standard’s evolution, and the motivations in the back of the improvement of standardized good points.
This booklet introduces a brand new point of abstraction that closes the distance among the textual specification of embedded platforms and the executable version on the digital process point (ESL). Readers might be enabled to function at this new, Formal Specification point (FSL), utilizing types which not just enable major verification projects during this early degree of the layout move, but additionally may be extracted semi-automatically from the textual specification in an interactive demeanour.
- Managing the Web of Things: Linking the Real World to the Web
- Photoemission from Optoelectronic Materials and their Nanostructures (Nanostructure Science and Technology)
- Analog Circuit Design: RF Circuits: Wide band, Front-Ends, DAC's, Design Methodology and Verification for RF and Mixed-Signal Systems, Low Power and Low Voltage
- Lifelong Learning for Engineers and Scientists in the Information Age (Elsvier Insights)
- The JR Programming Language: Concurrent Programming in an Extended Java (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
- Fundamentals of Stream Processing
Extra resources for Advances in GPU Research and Practice (Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applied Computing)