By Ali Hurson,Maziar Goudarzi
Advances in Computers, an ongoing sequence for the reason that 1960, provides certain assurance of techniques in computing device undefined, software program, idea, layout, and functions. It has additionally supplied individuals with a medium during which they could discover their topics in larger intensity and breadth than magazine articles frequently permit. consequently, many articles became common references and stay of vital, lasting price during this speedily increasing field.
- Presents designated insurance of modern techniques in laptop undefined, software program, idea, layout, and applications
- Includes in-depth surveys and tutorials on new laptop expertise that pertain to computing, with subject matters similar to combinatorial checking out, constraint-based trying out, and black-box testing
- Written by means of recognized authors and researchers within the field
- Includes large bibliographies with such a lot chapters
- Presents volumes dedicated to unmarried topics or subfields of machine science
Read Online or Download Advances in Computers: 102 PDF
Similar systems architecture books
This is often either a realistic and theoretical advisor detailing the right way to set up a winning ProVision® procedure, utilizing a couple of genuine company circumstances alongside the way in which. in contrast to different structure books, the technique is holistic - it seems on the entire lifecycle of establishing a company case, via to utilizing the product.
This ebook describes how engineers could make optimal use of the 2 usual analysis/design instruments, SystemC and SystemC-AMS. The authors use a system-level layout procedure, emphasizing how SystemC and SystemC-AMS positive factors should be exploited so much successfully to analyze/understand a given digital method and discover the layout area.
This publication is vital examining for these wishing to acquire a structures standpoint and a large view at the historical past, functionality and alertness of the most recent advancements in HSPA within the context of the calls for on today’s cellular broadband units and networks. It takes the reader behind the curtain of 3GPP and gives an simply available knowing of the elemental ideas, the newest steps within the standard’s evolution, and the motivations in the back of the improvement of standardized beneficial properties.
This e-book introduces a brand new point of abstraction that closes the space among the textual specification of embedded structures and the executable version on the digital method point (ESL). Readers can be enabled to function at this new, Formal Specification point (FSL), utilizing versions which not just enable major verification initiatives during this early degree of the layout stream, but additionally might be extracted semi-automatically from the textual specification in an interactive demeanour.
- ASIC/SoC Functional Design Verification: A Comprehensive Guide to Technologies and Methodologies
- Dynamic Memory Management for Embedded Systems
- Fundamentals of Electronic Systems Design
- Designing TSVs for 3D Integrated Circuits (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- System-Level Validation: High-Level Modeling and Directed Test Generation Techniques
Extra info for Advances in Computers: 102