By Juan J. Canales
- Provides a special review of the way grownup hippocampal neurogenesis contributes to adaptive strategies, mind psychopathology, and disease
- Includes state of the art reports by means of major global specialists in grownup neurogenesis
Read Online or Download Adult Neurogenesis in the Hippocampus: Health, Psychopathology, and Brain Disease PDF
Similar neuropsychology books
The fourth version of primary Neuroscience reinvents itself as an engrossing and entire presentation of the self-discipline of neuroscience, from molecules to cognition. Thorough yet succinct, and lavishly illustrated, the e-book builds from an introductory part that incorporates primary neuroanatomy and is going directly to conceal mobile and molecular neuroscience, improvement, sensory platforms, motor structures, regulatory platforms, and behavioral and cognitive neuroscience.
Unlike the author's earlier ebook, therapeutic the unbelievable: Treating Ritual Abuse and brain keep an eye on, which was once for therapists, this e-book is designed for survivors of those abuses. It takes the survivor systematically via realizing the abuses and the way his or her indicators could be outcomes of those abuses, and provides useful suggestion concerning how a survivor can in achieving balance and deal with the lifestyles concerns with which she or he can have hassle.
Chorea: factors and administration offers a complete and well timed replace for the big variety of neurological stipulations, either inherited and bought, which bring about this universal hyperkinetic circulation ailment. This ebook describes intimately the most recent scientific and etiological information about chorea.
Neuropsychiatric issues and Epigenetics is a finished reference for the epigenetic foundation of commonest neuropsychiatric problems. the quantity is geared up into chapters representing person neuropsychiatric problems, from addition to weight problems contributed by way of top specialists of their respective fields.
- Analysis of Neurogenic Disordered Discourse Production: From Theory to Practice
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychotherapy: Network Principles for a Unified Theory
- Practical Neuropsychological Rehabilitation in Acquired Brain Injury: A Guide for Working Clinicians (The Brain Injuries Series)
- The Neuronal Codes of the Cerebellum
- Visual Perception Part 1: Fundamentals of Vision: Low and Mid-Level Processes in Perception: 154 (Progress in Brain Research)
Additional resources for Adult Neurogenesis in the Hippocampus: Health, Psychopathology, and Brain Disease