By Ana Dubnjakovic,Patrick Tomlin
- The merely reference advisor to digital assets written particularly for the humanities
- Addresses all significant humanities disciplines in a single handy guide
- Concise structure perfect for college kids, librarians, and arts researchers
Read or Download A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Similar library & information science books
Do librarians ‘rock the boat’? Do they problem these round them to win effect and virtue? Why is it that librarians are little came across at the ‘influence’ grid of character overview exams? The Machiavellian Librarian bargains genuine lifestyles examples of librarians who use their wisdom and ability to undertaking effect, and switch the tide of their, and their library’s, prefer.
The administration of data created in a firm not just permits reuse of information, but additionally provides price to the association itself. fighting duplication of highbrow attempt, it saves financial and human assets, resulting in the production of recent details. This publication gathers the knowledge of data managers and researchers within the context of the library and may be a invaluable reference resource for all libraries.
The second variation of The Care of Prints and Drawings offers sensible, hassle-free suggestion to these accountable for the protection of works on paper, starting from curators, facility managers, conservators, registrars, assortment care experts, deepest creditors, artists, or scholars of museum experiences, visible arts, artwork heritage, or conservation.
The excessive measure of net penetration and its social (and linguistic) results obviously effect how humans, and particularly the hugely vulnerable more youthful generations, use language. the first target of the e-book isn't just to spot the attribute positive factors of the electronic language sort (this has already been performed by means of numerous works) yet to check how electronic verbal exchange impacts the language of alternative mediums of conversation: orality, handwritten texts, digitally created yet now not digitally perceived, that's published texts, together with specifically ads (which quick reply to linguistic change).
- Contexts for Assessment and Outcome Evaluation in Librarianship: 35 (Advances in Librarianship)
- Getting Beyond "Interesting": Teaching Students the Vocabulary of Appeal to Discuss Their Reading: Teaching Students the Vocabulary of Appeal to Discuss Their Reading
- New Methods of Teaching and Learning in Libraries (Medical Library Association Books Series)
- Benutzungsdienste in Bibliotheken: Bestands- und Informationsvermittlung (Bibliotheks- und Informationspraxis) (German Edition)
Extra info for A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series)