By Sara Russell Gonzalez,Denise Beaubien Bennett
Detailed counsel and over 50 pix supply readers with sage suggestions and distinct directions on:
- planning a proposal
- printer choice tips
- preparing the location
- addressing employees matters for brand new service
- developing provider workflows and procedures
- managing inevitable disasters
- developing policies
- conducting the “reference interview” for 3D printing
- staff education tips
- outreach activities
This ebook brings into one position all of the information you wish for constructing and enforcing a 3D printing provider in any library.
Read or Download 3D Printing: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians) PDF
Best library & information science books
Do librarians ‘rock the boat’? Do they problem these round them to win impact and virtue? Why is it that librarians are little came upon at the ‘influence’ grid of character review checks? The Machiavellian Librarian deals genuine lifestyles examples of librarians who use their wisdom and talent to undertaking impact, and switch the tide of their, and their library’s, want.
The administration of information created in a firm not just allows reuse of information, but additionally provides price to the association itself. combating duplication of highbrow attempt, it saves financial and human assets, resulting in the construction of latest info. This e-book gathers the knowledge of data managers and researchers within the context of the library and should be a important reference resource for all libraries.
The second variation of The Care of Prints and Drawings presents sensible, user-friendly recommendation to these liable for the upkeep of works on paper, starting from curators, facility managers, conservators, registrars, assortment care experts, deepest creditors, artists, or scholars of museum stories, visible arts, artwork historical past, or conservation.
The excessive measure of net penetration and its social (and linguistic) results obviously impression how humans, and particularly the hugely vulnerable more youthful generations, use language. the first objective of the e-book isn't just to spot the attribute positive aspects of the electronic language sort (this has already been performed by way of a number of works) yet to envision how electronic verbal exchange impacts the language of alternative mediums of verbal exchange: orality, handwritten texts, digitally created yet no longer digitally perceived, that's revealed texts, together with particularly ads (which quick reply to linguistic change).
- Applied Informetrics for Information Retrieval Research (New Directions in Information Management)
- The Distant Mirror: Reflections on Young Adult Historical Fiction (Studies in Young Adult Literature)
- Universal Design: A Practical Guide to Creating and Re-Creating interiors of Academic Libraries for Teaching, Learning, and Research (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Global Perspectives on School Libraries: Projects and Practices (IFLA Publications)
Extra resources for 3D Printing: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians)