By Ursula Rautenberg,Ute Schneider
AGB sixty nine enthält neben Rezensionen folgende Beiträge:
- Carlos Spoerhase: Das Silberne Buch: Heft, Mappe, Buch? Über eine handschriftliche Lyriksammlung von Caroline Flachsland und Johann Gottfried Herder.
- Wolfgang Schellmann: Ein Fehldruck als Beleg für die Technik des Bilddrucks
vom Klischee im frühen 17. Jahrhundert
- Anika Wolfram: Die Festkultur des Verlages B.G. Teubner bis zum Beginn des 20. Jahrhunderts. Eine interdisziplinäre Untersuchung.
- Sandra Rühr: Autorenlesungen in der Fackel von Karl Kraus.
- David Oels: Ullstein im Zweiten Weltkrieg: Die Wiesner-Berichte. Teil 1.
- Stefan Knödler: Die Desiderienbücher der Tübinger Museumsgesellschaft
- Gisela Möncke: Hans Schobsers Münchner Drucke. Ergänzungen zur Bibliographie Karl Schottenlohers.
- Daniel Bellingradt: Forschungsbericht. Periodische Presse in der Frühen Neuzeit. Teil 1.
Read Online or Download 2014 (German Edition) PDF
Best publishing & books books
Assembly the present desire for a source on Spanish violin and viola tune, this advisor presents the trainer and performer with info on nearly three hundred works for violin and viola in solo, with piano, and with orchestra. The annotated entries offer useful details with reference to point of hassle, musical language, and period and variety of routine.
The only most crucial quantity for an individual attracted to the Civil struggle to possess and seek advice. (From the foreword via James M. McPherson) the 1st consultant to Civil conflict literature to seem in approximately 30 years, this publication presents the main accomplished, up to date, and informative survey and research of the monstrous physique of Civil battle literature.
This publication offers historians and genealogists with a one-stop consultant to each Civil War–related manuscript assortment kept in Georgia’s many repositories. With this consultant in hand, researchers will now not spend numerous hours pouring via on-line catalogs, emailing archivists, and puzzling over in the event that they have exhausted each lead of their pursuit of firsthand information regarding the conflict and the stories of these who lived via and have been impacted via it.
Aid your library leverage possibilities within the well known selfmade publishing move via following this guide's strategy for developing and generating books. • deals librarians a extensive evaluation of self-publishing and exhibits them how they could develop into a part of the method• beneficial properties interviews with library pros skilled with self-publishing• Expands and strengthens the function of the library as a publishing heart• comprises functional recommendation for purchasing begun in self-publishing• Describes publishing possibilities for either librarians and consumers
- Writing a Successful Thesis or Dissertation: Tips and Strategies for Students in the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Writers as Public Intellectuals: Literature, Celebrity, Democracy (Palgrave Studies in Modern European Literature)
- The American College President, 1636-1989: A Critical Review and Bibliography (Bibliographies and Indexes in Education)
- Little Magazine, World Form (Modernist Latitudes)
- Reader in the History of Books and Printing
- Crime Writers: A Research Guide (Author Research Series)
Additional info for 2014 (German Edition)